This library fork is designed to be...
- More compliant with the manufacturer specified operation of the chip, while allowing advanced users to work outside the recommended operation.
- Utilize the capabilities of the radio to their full potential via Arduino
- More reliable, responsive, bug-free and feature rich
- Easy for beginners to use, with well documented examples and features
- Consumed with a public interface that's similiar to other Arduino standard libraries
- New: Intel Galileo now supported
- New: Python wrapper for RPi included
- Documentation updated
- Example files have been updated
- See the links below and class documentation for more info.
If issues are discovered with the documentation, please report them here
Please refer to:
This chip uses the SPI bus, plus two chip control pins. Remember that pin 10 must still remain an output, or the SPI hardware will go into 'slave' mode.
Most standard Arduino based boards are supported: